[QScintilla] Resetting a lexer resets margin font?

Matic Kukovec kukovecmatic at hotmail.com
Sun Mar 29 21:11:37 BST 2020

Hi guys,

In the example in the attachment (lexer_change.py) when reseting the lexer of the QSciScintilla editor
by pressing the button RESET LEXER on the top, the margin font gets reset to the default and brace matching
becomes weird (the braces move to the left when the cursor is on a brace-pair).

In the attached example this happens always, but I have code where this does not happen, but the code is more or less the same.
Am I missing something or is this a bug?

Specs:
Windows 10
PyQt 5.14.0 or PyQt 5.14.1
QScintilla 2.11.4