[QScintilla] Main selection color is not changed properly in some cases

Scener Spanish spscener84 at gmail.com
Wed May 15 13:53:54 BST 2019

> Why use qtcreator rather than just use nmake?

You're right, guess using qtcreator was a bad idea in the first place...
although one of the main reasons I was doing so it was because qtcreator
would use jom by default, giving me much faster compilation times than nmake

> The instructions are correct as far as I am aware.

Well, kindof, I've been able to generate the Qscintilla python bindings and
install them but there is a lot of room to interpretation :) , that why I
love so much press-just-1-button builds :D

One last question, after I've run nmake install a bunch of stuff has been
copied into my virtualenv... what's the right way to uninstall it? (so i
can check different snapshots without creating new virtualenvs over and
over).

In fact, how can I create the qscintilla wheel myself? That way I'd be able
to use pip

Thanks