[QScintilla] QScintilla + "new" Qt signal/slot syntax

Alan Garny agarny at hellix.com
Wed Apr 11 12:34:58 BST 2018

Hi,

I have modified my code to use Qt’s new signal/slot syntax, but I came across a problem when it comes to my QScintilla-based widget.

To get my code to work, I have to get a couple of QScintilla’s header files processed by Qt’s MOC (see here). I have modified all my codebase and this is the only third-party library for which I had to do something like this. This is clearly not neat, so I am actually thinking of reverting to the old syntax, unless I missed something?...

Cheers, Alan.