[QScintilla] Question about tabs

kristof.mulier at telenet.be kristof.mulier at telenet.be
Tue Apr 10 17:08:53 BST 2018

Hi,

My friend Matic Kukovec and me are trying to change the colors of tabs (PyQt5 - Python 3.6), but we're stuck on a few problems. Please help us out on this StackOverflow question (and get the +50 bonus points):

[ https://stackoverflow.com/questions/49464153/giving-a-color-to-single-tab-consumes-too-much-processing-power-pyqt5-python-3 | https://stackoverflow.com/questions/49464153/giving-a-color-to-single-tab-consumes-too-much-processing-power-pyqt5-python-3 ]

Ehm.. I know that this is not immediately related to QScintilla. But I promise you that what we're going to put into those tabs is a QSci Editor ;-). Also, I believe every QScintilla user uses tabs - and giving them custom colors is just great!

Kind greetings,

Kristof Mulier