[QScintilla] Teaching QScintilla auto-complete of python modules

Andrew Cunningham qscintilla at a-cunningham.com
Wed May 17 23:51:22 BST 2017

Hi,

I’ve implemented a simple Python aware editor using QScintilla.

I notice auto-complete (naturally) only works for only the python functions
that QScintilla ‘has encountered’ in the current editor session.

I wanted to teach it about all the functions in a particular (loaded)
Python module. Obviously this will require calling into the Python API to
get the information from the module but it seems like this must have been
done before!

Thanks

ANdrew