[QScintilla] Embedding Python edit/debugger/console

Matic Kukovec kukovecmatic at hotmail.com
Fri May 6 09:06:30 BST 2016

Date: Thu, 5 May 2016 14:53:20 -0700
From: qscintilla at a-cunningham.com
To: QScintilla at riverbankcomputing.com
Subject: [QScintilla] Embedding Python edit/debugger/console

QScintilla is a great QT based editor for Python. But has anyone put together a QScintilla based Python editor/debugger/console that can be embedded in a QT app? Sort of like a stripped down Eric.

Thanks

Hi Andrew,

I'm not sure I understand exactly by 'can be embedded in a QT app',
but here's my attempt at an Python editor:
https://github.com/matkuki/ExCo

Scroll down a little and you can watch a quick video and see some screenshots.

P.S. to Andrew:
Sorry for the empty reply, I hit send by mistake.

Matic