[QScintilla] QScintilla and Courier New on Linux with Infinality

Craig Kelly craig.n.kelly at gmail.com
Tue Mar 31 00:04:11 BST 2015

I have no idea what the issue might be and why Courier New, but it's been
seen by quite a few people on Linux. Infinality seems to be a common issue,
but that might just be because Infinality under certain settings will alias
Monospace to Courier New.

Regardless, I just finished going to through some issue comment streams at
the Robomongo repo. These are the specs left by people reporting this
issue. There is a line per report, and the first line is me:

 * Debian Testing(8), Gnome, with Infinality (64-bit)
 * Ubuntu 12.04
 * Ubuntu 13.10 (64-bit)
 * Ubuntu 13.10, with Infinality
 * Ubuntu 14.04
 * Ubuntu 14.04
 * Linux Mint 17.1 Rebecca
 * Fedora 19, XFCE 4.10 (64-bit)
 * Fedora 20, with Infinality
 * Fedora 20
 * Fedora 20 (64-bit)
 * Fedora 20, Gnome 3.10.1, with Infinality
 * Fedora 20, Gnome
 * Fedora 21, Infinality
 * Arch Linux, XFCE (32-bit)

I know it's difficult to find a bug that can't be reproduced, so if there's
anything I can do to help find this bug please let me know.