[QScintilla] How to enable antialiasing

Shriramana Sharma samjnaa at gmail.com
Sat Dec 12 02:45:29 GMT 2015

On 12/11/15, Phil Thompson <phil at riverbankcomputing.com> wrote:
> It will use the Qt default settings. You can use the SCI_SETFONTQUALITY low
> level API to change the QFont::StyleStrategy that is used when selecting a
> font.

Hi Phil and thanks for your reply. Since I'm manually setting the
lexer font, isn't it sufficient for me to directly set it to the QFont
object? I tried:

monospaceFont = QFont("monospace")
monospaceFont.setHintingPreference(QFont.PreferFullHinting)
monospaceFont.setStyleStrategy(QFont.PreferAntialias)

But still I'm getting the same display... Would doing it via Sci make
a difference?

@Артур: As you can see from my code (and the screenshot I sent), I'm
already using a monospace font.

--
Shriramana Sharma ஶ்ரீரமணஶர்மா श्रीरमणशर्मा