[QScintilla] Font size on qscintilla editor

Andre Barros andre.cbarros at yahoo.com
Tue May 27 17:16:17 BST 2014

Hi,

I would like very much to have the font size on qscintilla to accept real numbers (with 0.1 precision) instead of just integers. Looking on the source code, it is clear that the foundation is already ready and there are things to change.

I went ahead and did the small changes (and tested) and it works.

Are there any reasons to use integer point size instead of the floating one? (I understand that some platforms may not cope with floating point and as so may be rounded on them)

Best regards,
André