[QScintilla] QScintilla suggestion to add dynamically to add keywords support

Jeremi Roivas jeremi.roivas at gmail.com
Thu May 1 23:15:40 BST 2014

Hello since I have looked the lexers it seams QScintilla api don't
support at the moment dynamic keyword handling.

It seams that Lexer->readKeywords(int set) is there put some
funtionality to use dynamic keywordlists are missing.

My suggestion to add functionality to QsciScintilla.h:

void loadKeywords(int set, Qstring * keywords);

QList returnKeywordTypes();

for making array to handle sql databse saving and so on.

This could add the dynamic keywords updating possible.

Regards
Jeremi Roivas