[QScintilla] Issue in QScintilla config script

Detlev Offenbach detlev at die-offenbachs.de
Sun Jul 6 11:59:39 BST 2014

Hello,

I think I found an issue in the QScintilla configure.py script. It installs the API file in an 'api'
directory within the Qt directory. However, QsciAPIs::installedAPIFiles() expects them in
'qsci/api'. That is exactly what the configure.py help says as well. Am I doing something
wrong?

Btw, the PyQt4/5 API files are installed correctly. The old config script does this right as
well.

QsciAPIs() class should get a static method returning the path of the API files, i.e. the base
path that is used by the installedAPIFiles() method (see first two lines of this method).

Regards,
Detlev--
*Detlev Offenbach*
detlev at die-offenbachs.de