[QScintilla] Searching through QScintilla archives

Bhamidipati, Vikram vikram.bhamidipati at swri.org
Fri Sep 20 18:10:34 BST 2013

I just joined this mailing list and apologize for asking this newbie question:

-->How do I search through the mailing list to seek answer to a problem I am facing while trying to install QScintilla?

Just in case someone has a ready answer, I am also posting my original question here:

When I use nmake and run 'nmake qscintilla.pro' during installation process I get the following error message:

Setting environment for using Microsoft Visual Studio 2010 x86 tools.

C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Visual Studio 10.0\VC>cd C:\Users\vbhamidipati\
Downloads\QScintilla-gpl-2.7.2\QScintilla-gpl-2.7.2\Qt4Qt5

C:\Users\vbhamidipati\Downloads\QScintilla-gpl-2.7.2\QScintilla-gpl-2.7.2\Qt4Qt5
>nmake qscintilla.pro

Microsoft (R) Program Maintenance Utility Version 10.00.30319.01

qscintilla.pro(27) : fatal error U1017: unknown directive '!win32:VERSION = 9.0.
2'
Stop.

I am not able to interpret this error message.

Thanks,
Vikram