[QScintilla] Search Whole Word matches Only on regular expression symbol

Han Lun Tan hltan at altera.com
Thu Oct 10 01:29:10 BST 2013

Hi,

I using FindFirst to do search, turn on wo = true to search for whole word matches only.
However, I found some bug as below text

Known that I have turned on ONLY wo = true for whole word matches.
Given I have text as below, I search for "$test" It returns nothing.
($test)
($test)
($test)

If I change my search text to "test", I can find all the 3 lines results.

Is this a bug ? Any workaround?

Thanks.

Confidentiality Notice.
This message may contain information that is confidential or otherwise protected from disclosure. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any use, disclosure, dissemination, distribution, or copying of this message, or any attachments, is strictly prohibited. If you have received this message in error, please advise the sender by reply e-mail, and delete the message and any attachments. Thank you.