[QScintilla] Next QScintilla Release

Baz Walter bazwal at ftml.net
Wed Nov 6 17:37:04 GMT 2013

On 06/11/13 09:11, Phil Thompson wrote:
> On Tue, 05 Nov 2013 23:22:20 +0000, Baz Walter <bazwal at ftml.net> wrote:
>> On 05/11/13 10:01, Phil Thompson wrote:
>>
>> Tried to build the python bindings for the latest snapshot but it fails:
>>
>> $ /usr/local/opt/snapshot/bin/python3 configure.py -c -j 4 -q
>> /usr/bin/qmake-qt4 -o /usr/local/opt/snapshot/lib/qt4/lib -n
>> /usr/local/opt/snapshot/lib/qt4/include -a
>> /usr/local/opt/snapshot/lib/qt4/qsci
>> --sip=/usr/local/opt/snapshot/bin/sip && make
>
> Looks like you are picking up the header files of an older version of
> QScintilla.

Yes, but I'm giving the location of the qsci library and qsci header
file with the -o and -n options, and the specified directories are
completely clean.

Compiling QScintilla-2.7.2 with the exact same setup works as expected
(i.e. it picks up the newly installed qscintilla header, not the system
one).

--
Regards
Baz Walter