[QScintilla] Help: Veritical Inserting

Han Lun Tan hltan at altera.com
Fri Jan 25 11:11:07 GMT 2013

Hi,

I know that block/vertical selecting is ALT+select. However, in block selecting mode, I want to perform block inserting, meaning changing all selected block text simultaneously. Is Scintilla support this?

Thanks.

Confidentiality Notice.
This message may contain information that is confidential or otherwise protected from disclosure. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any use, disclosure, dissemination, distribution, or copying of this message, or any attachments, is strictly prohibited. If you have received this message in error, please advise the sender by reply e-mail, and delete the message and any attachments. Thank you.