[QScintilla] Adding annotations causes vertical scroll bar to glitch

Detlev Offenbach detlev at die-offenbachs.de
Mon Nov 26 17:52:37 GMT 2012

Hello Phil,

I am busy implementing some functionality into eric5 right now. So testing
QScintilla will take a couple of days (maybe next weekend; no promise).

How to reproduce the issue. Use eric5 and start coding. Eventually you will
see it after some annotations were shown and removed by the automatic syntax
checker (use latest eric5 snapshot).

Sometimes pasting some text cures it and shows the "missing" line again.

Regards,
Detlev

--
Detlev Offenbach