[QScintilla] Problems when pasting rectangular selections

Baz Walter bazwal at ftml.net
Mon Jun 4 19:21:42 BST 2012

If the clipboard has support for selection mode, it should be possible
to paste the current selection using a middle-button click.

This currently works correctly for ordinary selections, but not for
rectangular selections. I can only paste rectangular selections if the
selection is cleared first - otherwise, what appears to happen is that
the selection just overwrites itself.

P.S.

Whilst experimenting with this, I also find another, more minor bug.

Looking at QsciScintillaBase::fromMimeData, it appears that a trailing
"\n\0" is used to identify rectangular text. However, this won't work
for sources using Mac line-endings, because those will have a trailing
"\r\0".