[QScintilla] Extending QScintilla context menu

Christopher Pow christopher_pow at hotmail.com
Fri May 6 02:56:46 BST 2011

I'm trying to figure out how to extend the context menu of my QScintilla widget.  Before I switched to QScintilla I was using a QPlainTextEdit which provides a method "createStandardContextMenu" that you can use in your contextMenuEvent.  Since it returns a QMenu it's very easy to .addAction() to the returned menu and .exec() it.  I'm curious if there is or will be something like this in QScintilla?  If not, what is the recommended way for extending the context menu?