[QScintilla] Possible issue with QScintilla.setContractedFolds

Detlev Offenbach detlev at die-offenbachs.de
Thu Mar 10 15:42:29 GMT 2011

On Donnerstag, 10. März 2011, Detlev Offenbach wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I changed my eric5 code to use the a.m. method to set contracted folds save
> in a session file. The strange thing is, that the lines are shown as
> contracted but the lines that should be folded away are still displayed.
> What do I have to do to get this right?

I just checked the Scintilla docs for the scintilla message used by the a.m.
message. According to that, the observed behavior is correct. However, it is
not what the QScintilla documentation says (or at least how I interpreted it).
I would expect the same effect like calling foldLine() on each fold header
line saved by a call to contractedFolds().

Regards,
Detlev
--
Detlev Offenbach