[QScintilla] Case in-sensitive autocompletion

David Moreno saimazoon at terra.es
Sat Jan 29 14:44:46 GMT 2011

Hello

  I'm using QsciAPIs for producing a custom made completion list. The
completion list is working fine but I want to deactivate the
case-sensitive.

The declaration lines are as follow:

                 new_texteditor->setUtf8(TRUE);
                 // ...Lista de palabras clave...
                 QsciAPIs *api_temp=new QsciAPIs(lexer_temp);
                 api_temp->clear();

                 api_temp->prepare();
                 project_properties.apis.push_back(api_temp);

                 lexer_temp->setAPIs(project_properties.apis.back());
                 // Opciones de edición de código...

new_texteditor->setFolding(QsciScintilla::CircledTreeFoldStyle);
                 new_texteditor->setAutoCompletionThreshold(1);

new_texteditor->setAutoCompletionSource(QsciScintilla::AcsAPIs);

new_texteditor->setBraceMatching(QsciScintilla::StrictBraceMatch);
                 new_texteditor->setTabWidth(4);

new_texteditor->setAutoCompletionCaseSensitivity(FALSE); // En inform no
se utiliza CASE SENSITIVE

I'm calling the setAutoCompletionCaseSensitivy using FALSE, but it is of
no use. I'm using the lastest stable version 2.4.6.

Thanks