[QScintilla] Keeping Caret line without focus

Roberto Gerson rg.albuquerque at gmail.com
Sun Jan 9 16:02:32 GMT 2011

Hi Phil,

I have simulated the required behavior with the following code
(textEdit is my QsciScintilla based class):

textEdit->setCursorPosition(line, 0);
textEdit->ensureLineVisible(line);
textEdit->SendScintilla(QsciScintilla::SCI_SETFOCUS, true);

Thanks a lot!

--
sds/
Roberto Gerson de Albuquerque Azevedo (http://laws.deinf.ufma.br/~roberto)

Bacharel em Ciência da Computação - UFMA
Pesquisador - Laws - Laboratory of Advanced Web Systems - UFMA
(http://laws.deinf.ufma.br)