[QScintilla] Keeping Caret line without focus

Roberto Gerson rg.albuquerque at gmail.com
Wed Jan 5 19:46:27 GMT 2011

Hi everyone,

I have an XML Editor Widget based on QScintilla working fine. Also, I have a
TreeWidget that shows the elements from that XML document.

Additionally, I am able to specify when the user selects (through mouse) an
element in the TreeView, the QScintilla will show the line that element is
in the document.

So, my problem is: when the user selects the treeview, focus goes to that
treeview and QScintilla don't show caret line anymore. Are there any simple
way to keep the caret line, even the qscintilla is not focused anymore ?

Thanks in advance!

--
sds/
Roberto Gerson de Albuquerque Azevedo (http://laws.deinf.ufma.br/~roberto)

Bacharel em Ciência da Computação - UFMA
Pesquisador - Laws - Laboratory of Advanced Web Systems - UFMA (
http://laws.deinf.ufma.br)