[QScintilla] Shift+Tab for unindent

Phil Thompson phil at riverbankcomputing.com
Sun Feb 6 15:22:48 GMT 2011

On Tue, 25 Jan 2011 16:19:49 +0200, Андрей <hlamer at tut.by> wrote:
> Hi
>
> Scintilla uses Shift+Tab for unindent by default. But, if I press it in
> Qt4/QScintilla application, focus jumps to another widget, because Qt
uses
> Shift+Tab for move focus.
>
> I checked qt4 example - Shift+Tab doesn't work here, but works in the
GTK
> scite.
>
> How to resolve this situation?

It will be fixed in tonight's snapshot.

You can also apply the fix in your application by reimplementing
keyPressEvent(), check to see if the key pressed is Key_Backtab and, if so,
update the event so that it appears to be a Key_Tab with the shift
modifier, then call the original keyPressEvent().