[QScintilla] Display issue on windows

Phil Thompson phil at riverbankcomputing.com
Thu Apr 7 19:46:03 BST 2011

On Thu, 7 Apr 2011 19:43:58 +0200, Detlev Offenbach
<detlev at die-offenbachs.de> wrote:
> On Donnerstag, 7. April 2011, christophe duvernois wrote:
>> This is working setting the font quality to
>> SC_EFF_QUALITY_NON_ANTIALIASED
>> ( = 1) instead of SC_EFF_QUALITY_DEFAULT (= 0 ) .
>> I have now the same render (on windows) as with 2.4.x !
>>
>> Thanks!
>>
>> Chris.
>>
>> 2011/4/7 Phil Thompson <phil at riverbankcomputing.com>

>> > same

>> > is

>> > released

>> > You could try experimenting with SCI_SETFONTQUALITY. I'm happy to
>> > change
>> > the default if it is shown to be incorrect.
>> >
>> > Phil
>
> Should this be part of the API so users can configure it for their
system?
> If
> it is just give me a hint because I didn't spot it in the docu.

I'm happy to add something to the high-level API, but more importantly the
default needs to be correct.

I've made a change in tonight's snapshot which should restore the previous
default behaviour. If people can confirm it works then I'll make a new
release.