[QScintilla] qscintilla QT designer plugin

Rubi Mazaki rubimazaki at gmail.com
Mon Oct 18 17:20:11 BST 2010

Hi Phil,
1. Ain't designer is just a view of the QT4 creator?? that is what I
understand. so if you mention plugin for designer than we both mean the same
thing.
2. The plugin does not work in the designer (of course). That is just what I
ment, and I believe that is exactly what will happen to anyone else
following my "footsteps", that is windows 7 qt4 ("creator") for windows
desktop.. the most regular setup.
3. From what I saw in the only example attached, is that it wasn't created
with a *.ui file (like most of the QT4 examples unfortunately because it
better helps newbee's like me...). The example uses QScintilla as an object,
which is fine, but not as convenience as said in the help files. I may
actually use that but only if I find for sure that there's no such thing as
QScintilla designer plugin.. it would be less then the best :)
4. Did anybody check lately that a fresh install of QScintilla on QT4 for
windows desktop is working? or you have any idea what is missing in what I
described?

Thanks