[QScintilla] Inform 6 Lexer

David Moreno saimazoon at terra.es
Mon Nov 29 21:07:04 GMT 2010

Hi Phil

To test the waters I changed the last two lines in lexcpp.cpp

LexerModule lmCPP(SCLEX_CPP, ColouriseCppDocSensitive, "xxcppxx",
FoldCppDoc, cppWordLists);
LexerModule lmCPPNoCase(SCLEX_CPPNOCASE, ColouriseCppDocInsensitive,
"xxcppnocasexx", FoldCppDoc, cppWordLists);

And then execute: mingw32-make clean and mingw32-make install. Then I
recompile my source code that uses the QScilexerCpp and the texts are
still showing the right syntax highlighting. I was expecting that
because I have changed the name returned by the lexer the syntax
highlighting will stop working for cpp files. I have checked the
time/date of the files:

C:\Qt\2010.05\qt\lib\libqscintilla2.a and qscintilla2.dll

And the time/date match shows that the files have been updated.

I think I'm not noticing something very obvious...

Thanks for your help.