[QScintilla] Inform 6 Lexer

David Moreno saimazoon at terra.es
Mon Nov 29 18:18:22 GMT 2010

Hello

  I'm trying to write a lexer for INFORM 6. My initial plan was to make
a copy of LEXERCPP.cpp and modify it to suit my needs. To make a long
story short I think I'm not working with the proper lexer files. In one
of my tests I commented
all the lexers in src\keywords.cpp (all the LINK_LEXER lines),
recompiled it and checked the time of the libqscintilla2.a in my QT
installation. When in my source code I open a qscintilla text box using
the qscilexerCPP.cpp I can still see the text
properly highlighted (Build clean, Buill All). How can this be possible?
Where are the
lexers located in Qscintilla?