[QScintilla] Trying to set different color for different set of keywords in QsciLexerCPP

Jonas O. ezjonas at gmail.com
Sat Nov 6 17:38:12 GMT 2010

Hello, and first thanks for bringing Scintilla to Qt ! I'm quite happy
to see all those nifty features made that much simple to implement
(current line highlight, margin numbers, select line form left click
in the margin, etc).

However I'm having one little problem, I want to color some keyword
sets with a different than other keyword sets.
I created my own lexer by duplicating the QsciLexerCPP files, but I
need some starting point to see how I can do that; the SendScintilla
function is not very documented and does not forward to any scintilla
doc (I also read it's useless to ask here to learn how to create a
lexer, but I just want to color certain separately, not create my own
language).

I hope someone could help me at least a little, I guess someone have
to know how to do it, the creator of QScintilla maybe ? The QScintilla
lexer classes did not appear magically...