[QScintilla] Qscintilla2 previous releases

G. Allegri giohappy at gmail.com
Fri Mar 26 15:46:17 GMT 2010

Hello.
I've built Qscintilla and now I've been able to build both sip and
Py-wrappers to Qscintilla, but I'm stuck on version incomatibilties: the
PyQt4 I need to work with is built against a previous sip release (API
v5.0), while sip 4.10.1 implements API v.7.1, but I can't build the last
QScintilla2 with that old sip version... In brief, I need a previous version
of QScintilla to be able to use it with the PyQt4 I need to use.

Are the previous releases somehow available?
Thanks,
Giovanni