[QScintilla] Highlight behavior

Samuel Nascimento Pagliarini snpagliarini at gmail.com
Wed Jul 14 18:27:38 BST 2010

Hey,

I am trying to make a verilog editor but I cant quite get it to work
the way I want. I am able to change the colors of most tokens by using
these lines:

 lex->setColor(QColor("red"), QsciLexerVerilog::Default);
 lex->setColor(QColor("blue"), QsciLexerVerilog::Comment);
 lex->setColor(QColor("blue"), QsciLexerVerilog::CommentBang);
 lex->setColor(QColor("blue"), QsciLexerVerilog::CommentLine);
 lex->setColor(QColor("magenta"), QsciLexerVerilog::Number);

The problem is that some main keywords never get a color. I even tried
the following:

lex->setColor(QColor("darkRed"), -1);

still, keywords like "module", "begin", "end" are not colored. Any ideas?

Att.,
Samuel