[QScintilla] QScintilla folding display issue with Qt4 (did not exist with Qt3)

Gilles Depeyrot gsd at dolphin.fr
Wed Jun 10 11:16:20 BST 2009

Hi,

We are porting a cross-platform application from Qt3.3.8 to Qt4.4.3
which uses QScintilla 2.3.2.
A class of our application inherits QsciScintilla, and uses the Folding
functionality.

A problem has appeared in the Qt4 version of our application that does
not occur in the Qt3 version:

  - the display of the folding margin is not correct (screenshot
attached) under Linux, while it is correct under Windows.

This display problem occurs even if there is no lexer.
We have tried updating to QScintilla 2.4 but the problem persists.

Any hints as to what might be causing this behavior?
Are there additional initialization steps that should be performed for
QScintilla with Qt4 that were not needed with Qt3?

Best regards,
Gilles

--
Gilles Depeyrot - MEDAL Business Manager

DOLPHIN Integration
"The Enabler of mixed signal Systems-on-Chip"
BP 65 Inovallée F-38240 Meylan FRANCE
Tel: +33 (0)476 41 74 01
Fax: +33 (0)476 90 29 65
mailto:gsd at dolphin-integration.com