Re[4]: [QScintilla] Is it possible to show cursor while QsciScintilla is not acrivated?

Иван Васильев sawerset at i.ua
Sat Apr 18 20:55:11 BST 2009

Ok.
I have a such situation.
I show in QsciScintilla a piece of text in QsciScintilla.
I have to search for key text in this piece of text and to put the line numbers of matches into QListWidget.
When user clicks in QListWidget on Line Number I need to show this line in QsciScintilla and some how to highlight or mark?
What methods in QsciScintilla I can use for  highlighting or marking text?

Теперь в ДВА раза больше хостинга от Hvosting.ua!
http://hvosting.ua/actions.html