[QScintilla] QScintilla feature request

Detlev Offenbach detlev at die-offenbachs.de
Sat Jun 21 11:55:34 BST 2008

Hi Phil,

1. Due to the fact, that all margins (except fold margin) have the same color,
they are not distinguishable. I'd like to ask you, to introduce a clearly
visible line drawn between the margins. I suspect, that could be done by
setting a pen in "SurfaceImpl::FillRectangle()".

2. Scintilla supports up to 5 margins since a couple of versions. I'd like to
have an additional parameter in "QsciScintilla::setFolding()" method
containing the margin number. That way, one can set another margin than
margin 2 as the fold margin.

Regards,
Detlev
--