[QScintilla] Linker error in QScintilla python bindings

Andre Alexander Bell pyqt at andre-bell.de
Mon Jun 9 21:58:29 BST 2008

Hello,

Andre Alexander Bell schrieb:
> Now I've tried the same on another machine. Windows XP, MS Visual
> Studio .Net 2003 instead of 2008, again Qt4.4 same error.

I've downloaded the most recent snapshot. I get the same error. What I
don't understand is, I've been compiling these packages on a regular
basis and it always worked fine. I don't understand, why I get these
linker errors. Is there a way to access the svn of PyQt, QScintilla,
SIP? Or another way to access older versions, so that I can figure out
since which version this happens to me?

Thanks

Andre