[QScintilla] Problems in Leopard

Matej Potočnik mat3j.potocnik at gmail.com
Fri Jan 18 18:42:59 GMT 2008

Hi

I'm mac user and I have a question. I've built qt4 and qscintilla on
Tiger (osx 10.4) without a problems. On Leopard (osx 10.5) I can
compile and install everything but when I open qt designer and I check
About plugins I get next message:

The file /usr/qt4/plugins/designer/libqscintillaplugin.dylib is not a
valid Qt4 plugin

Can anybody help me out with this problem?

Best regards
Matej Potočnik

 >> Nothing travels faster than the speed of light with the possible
exception of bad news, which obeys its own special laws. <<

Douglas Adams, "The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy"