[QScintilla] Indentation guides in QScintilla2

Baz Walter bazwal at ftml.net
Sun Feb 17 16:09:21 GMT 2008

Detlev Offenbach wrote:
> On Sonntag, 17. Februar 2008, Baz Walter wrote:
>> Detlev Offenbach wrote:
>>> Hi,
>>>
>>> I recently recognized, that QScintilla doesn't draw indentation guides
>>> correctly. It draws wrong indentation guides for lines consisting of
>>> whitespace only. The guides are drawn according to the indentation of the
>>> lines above and below the whitespace only line.
>> This may be a Scintilla issue. According to the history, there was an
>> "enhancement" relating to this introduced in release 1.75.
>>
>> http://scintilla.sourceforge.net/ScintillaHistory.html
>>
>> Baz
>
> What is the meaning of "completely empty" lines in the a.m. history?

Well, I assume it must mean "consisting of tabs/spaces only". It would
not make sense if it meant literally empty lines, as there would be
nowhere to draw the indentation guides.

What exactly do you see as being wrong? I don't use indentation guides
much myself, so I can't easily see what has changed.

Baz