[QScintilla] QScintilla feature request

Detlev Offenbach detlev at die-offenbachs.de
Wed Dec 17 10:34:13 GMT 2008

Hi,

attached please find a little patch to implement lexer of type "container".
This patch is used by eric4 to implement syntax highlighting for sources not
supported by QScintilla using another syntax highlighting package. I am using
patched QScintilla installations on various computers (different Linuxes and
Windows) without having recognized negative side-effects. From feedback I
got, other people do so as well.

Phil, please include this patch in QScintilla and release another minor
version update.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Detlev