[QScintilla] Non full-Lowercase words in QsciAPIs?

Timo Rothenpieler BORNtobeNAMELESS at online.de
Mon Mar 19 16:32:22 GMT 2007

Is it right, that i can only add full lowercase words to QsciAPIs?
If I add something linke "FooBar" there does no list apper if i type "Foo"
in the Editor.
But if I add "foobar" it works like expected.

I have the function "bool caseSensitive()" in my Lexer. It's returning
false.
And I used QsciScintilla::setAutoCompletionCaseSensitivity() to set case
sensitivity to false.

Did is miss something, or how can I tell Scintilla not to care about upper
or lower case?

Timo