[QScintilla] Building Qscintilla on Mac OS X

Pete Parks pete.parks at hp.com
Thu Apr 19 22:40:54 BST 2007

I'm trying to build QScintilla-1.73-gpl-2-snapshot-20070410 on a Mac OS X
10.4.9 system with Dual 1.8 G5 system (PPC).

I have installed Qt4.2.3 Binaries on my system from .dmg file. This went
just fine.

Next I cd into QScintilla-1.73-gpl-2-snapshot-20070410 and then into Qt4 and
perform at the command line:

%qmake qscintilla.pro
%make

This takes a little time which seems good, as if something is going on. Then
I run make which quickly kicks out the following error: make: *** No targets
specified and no makefile found.  Stop.

I read somewhere you needed to do this in root so I did it again and nothing
changed.

Any ideas? I thought I might need mod the qscintilla.pro by adding macx to
the CONFIG line but nothing happened.

Pete