[QScintilla] problem with setting background color

Manish Kumar mkumar at calypto.com
Fri Dec 1 04:48:53 GMT 2006

Hi

I want the background color for editor to be say black instead of
default white(make it configurable in my application) , i.e. set paper
color and was looking for a PI like setDefaultPaper(const QColor&) or
setBackgroundColor(const QColor&), but am not being able to find such a
PI. There exist some a PI to set colors for different styles but not
background color for the paper.

I tried changing the color in Painter , but that only changes the
background color for the part of paper which has text and not whole view.

I am right now using v1.65
Thanks in adv...

Manish