PyQt6 and QWindowCapture

Jason Hallen hallenj at gmail.com
Thu Feb 22 16:41:39 GMT 2024

That's great to hear. I wonder what's going wrong for me then. When
importing the class I get this error:

ImportError: cannot import name 'QWindowCapture' from 'PyQt6.QtMultimedia'
(/Users/hallenj/miniconda3/envs/csound/lib/python3.11/site-packages/PyQt6/
QtMultimedia.abi3.so)

I've got the 6.5.1 version. Is there a different version or a particular
distribution of PyQt6 I should be using?

Thanks for your help,
Jason