Problems loading python plugins into qt designer

Zbigniew Reszela zreszela at cells.es
Wed Sep 13 16:04:22 BST 2023

Hello again,

We just discovered (thanks Benjamin!) that the incompatibility starts
when using newer Qt version.

When using qt 5.12 the plugins are visible in the designer: mamba create
-y -n qt512 qt=5.12

When using qt 5.15 the plugins are *not* visible: mamba create -y -n
qt515 qt=5.15

Do you have any hint on where to report this issue or how to solve it?

Thanks,

Zibi