Cors Error in PyQt QWebEngineView

Muhammed Arshad muhammedarshadm at gmail.com
Mon Oct 23 12:35:42 BST 2023

Dear Sir,

I encountered a challenge while developing a web browser using PyQt's
QWebEngineView. It functions well for most websites, but when accessing
certain sites, I encounter CORS errors for specific APIs. Strangely, when I
check the same website in Google Chrome, I'm able to access the desired
results. It's important to note that I'm working with remote websites
rather than local files on my computer.if you could help me resolve this
issue it would be greatly appreciated.

--
*Muhammed Arshad M*

9995242392 | muhammedarshadm at gmail.com

Skype: arshadm25 <#SignatureSanitizer_SafeHtmlFilter_>
Muthangayil House, Mulliyakurssi,Pattikkad P.O,Malappuram,Kerala - 679325
<http://www.facebook.com/muhdarshadm>
<http://www.linkedin.com/in/muhammed-arshad-m-5ab7a5b7/>
<http://twitter.com/muhammedarshadm>
Create your own email signature