Need some help with pyqtdelpoy, some assistance would be appreciated

Kwadwo Yeboah kjyeboah21012 at gmail.com
Sun Oct 22 21:54:04 BST 2023

System Info:
OS: Ubuntu Server with Xubuntu desktop using lightdm running in VirtualBox
Distributor ID: Ubuntu
Release: 22.04
Codename: jammy
Pyqtdeploy == 3.3.0

I need audio for my app. I'm having trouble importing packages other than
the standard packages. Building the sysroot and building the demo is fine
for linux-64 and android-64, with the original package list.
The problem is that I cannot seem to import pyglet (the module I need in
order to play audio, (absolute imports found with findimports module from
pypi). I searched the site-packages of the sysroot and the package is
present at
sysroot-android-64/lib/python3.11/site-packages/pyglet.
1. Is it possible to use other packages?
2. Also can there be support for adding ctypes to the standard library
package?

Workaround:
1. Placing pyglet in the Application Package Directory.
2. Using a shared object generated with nuitka, added with qmake variable
ANDROID_EXTRA_LIBS -- then load library the python module using ctypes.
from ctypes import cdll

mylib = cdll.LoadLibrary('./pyglet.so')

Thanks