Update on PyQt5 macOS Packages

Phil Thompson phil at riverbankcomputing.com
Fri Oct 13 10:19:13 BST 2023

I've now uploaded PyQt5 v5.15.10 wheels for macOS on Intel to the local
PyPI server.

I've also uploaded Qt5 wheels for macOS on Intel based on Qt v5.15.11.
These include all security related patches. These are not the final
versions as the SQL drivers are incomplete. If you have any problems you
can always revert to the Qt v5.15.2 wheels on PyPI.

The PyQt-builder sdist and wheel have also been updated.

The plan is to release everything except the Qt v5.15.11 wheels to PyPI
this weekend.

The Qt v5.15.11 macOS on Intel wheels will be released to PyPI when I
have the SQL drivers sorted out.

PyQt5 and Qt5 wheels for macOS on ARM will then be released to the local
PyPI server for testing.