PyQt5 v5.15.10, PyQt6 v6.5.3, SIP v6.7.12 Available

Damon Lynch damonlynch at gmail.com
Tue Oct 10 22:05:33 BST 2023

On Wed, 11 Oct 2023 at 05:20, Phil Thompson <phil at riverbankcomputing.com>
wrote:

> It's a regression in the handling of signals with multiple arguments.
>
> I've uploaded new SIP, PyQt5 and PyQt6 wheels.
>
> Thanks,
> Phil

Thank you, the problem is now fixed with the signal with multiple arguments.

Not a biggie, but I just realised that according to the Qt6 documentation,
QItemSelection.length() is the same as QItemSelection.size() and
QItemSelection.count(). However, QItemSelection.length() is missing in
PyQt6. Is that by design, or an omission?

Damon
--
https://damonlynch.net