PyQt5 v5.15.10, PyQt6 v6.5.3, SIP v6.7.12 Available

Damon Lynch damonlynch at gmail.com
Tue Oct 10 00:01:37 BST 2023

> PyQt6 v6.5.3
> PyQt6-sip v13.6.0
> PyQt6-Qt6 v6.5.3

In a Qt6 class derived from QTableView, with the slot selectionChanged,
under Python 3.11 (Windows), I'm getting the following error:

AttributeError: 'QItemSelection' object has no attribute 'length'

Again on Windows Qt6, in a class derived from QAbstractTableModel, when
emitting the signal headerDataChanged, I'm getting the following error
(with class name DeduplicateModel):
AttributeError: 'DeduplicateModel' does not have a signal with the
signature headerDataChanged(Qt::Orientation, int, int)

The code works using PySide6. It's possible I may not have decorated every
slot in the application, if that matters?

Damon

--
https://damonlynch.net