pyQt5 issues using QtMultimedia

Corey Hartley corey.hartley at geckorobotics.com
Tue Nov 21 21:35:48 GMT 2023

Thanks for the response, Phil! I was attempting to use Video.qml that was
available in the QtMultimedia directory of the library, that's where the
declarative_multimedia.dll that was throwing the error was located.

Is there any reason that Qt5MultimediaQuick is missing from PyQt5-Qt5? Is
there something I'm missing to be able to use Video.qml?

--
Thanks,
Corey Hartley