build PyQt5.15.6 from source got error

Yi tiger yitiger at hotmail.com
Thu Mar 9 01:24:18 GMT 2023

Hi Guys,

I'm trying to build PyQt5.15.6 with SIP 4.19.25, and the Qt is 5.15.6, all of them are using GCC 12. I'm getting below errors

from the error it seems releated OpenGL, but the qt 5.15.6 build doesn't have openGL dependency (with no-open-gl) option. I tempory skip the error by add --disable QtQuick while configure PyQt. I also googled on internet, but not found useful information for this error. If I want to build PyQt with QtQuick how to solve this error

[cid:3ab3d5ee-91af-4422-a8e5-d6bd63d47c9e]

Thanks in advance,

Tiger