Problem with QTranslator (by GNU gettext user)

ekhumoro ekhumoro at gmx.com
Sun Jun 18 11:59:45 BST 2023

On 18/06/2023 09:34, Phil Thompson wrote:
> On 17/06/2023 22:31, ekhumoro wrote:
>>
>> Phil: is there any chance this problem could be fixed?
>
> It will be fixed in the next PyQt-builder snapshot, but I don't have any immediate plans to update the PyQt5-Qt5 wheels.

Okay, thanks for looking at it so promptly. The work-around is very simple, so there's no pressing need for an update.
The issue has come up several times before on stack-overflow, but I'll just advise people that you're aware of the
problem and that it should be fixed if/when a new version of PyQt5 is released (assuming I've understood you right).